Life

Sometimes life is crazy but it is balanced with some relaxation too.
Sometimes my boys cry and whine but they laugh and learn too.
Sometimes I feel like I am a one-person show...in the circus but I also feel supported and helped.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

writer's block

Well folks, what started as a blog to record/remember those supposedly unforgettable moments, has turned into dead-air in the blogging world. With a two and a four year-old, every day is an adventure and inevitably someone says or does something a little out of the norm. These moments do not always end up in laughter, but screaming, pushing, running into things, and of course, whining to Mommy. I just have not been able to wrap words around these incidents!

I promise, my family and I are not just being lazy bums here. We have been home from vacation for a week and I need a vacation again just from trying to catch up! My little guys have enjoyed a low-key week after Myrtle Beach, the Fourth of July with my parents, sisters, brothers-in-law, and nephews. My oldest loves the water, (and we start swimming lessons tomorrow) so I tried to get him and his brother outside in our blow-up pool as much as possible. I survived two more classes of school finance, and just when I thought I had a handle on things I hit a wall.

I FINALLY got to see Eclipse on Friday night while Daddy took the boys to his friend's mom's surprise 60th birthday party. While I wish I could have gone with them, I must admit that a few hours away from my guys (big and little included) was nice and refreshing. (Plus, I had popcorn all to myself. My neighbor, who accompanied me, also had her own popcorn!)

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment