Life

Sometimes life is crazy but it is balanced with some relaxation too.
Sometimes my boys cry and whine but they laugh and learn too.
Sometimes I feel like I am a one-person show...in the circus but I also feel supported and helped.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Remember Me?

Hey folks! I am still here. My fam and I took a little vacation to Myrtle Beach last week, and to protect the integrity of our lives, I did not announce that via this blog until AFTER we have returned. (Of course, to those that read this and know me, I was not at all worried. I just like to be careful on here. You know, practice Internet safety.)

We had a great time: our oldest, the neat-freak who does not like to be messy, wanted to go to the pool every day, but since we can do that in Ohio, his little brother won that battle. I will share more later.

When we returned, we visited family for the fourth, which is ALWAYS a blast. And friends came to visit us, which was also great fun!

For now, I am off to study fiscal neutrality. Please, no one jump out of your seat. I know that sounds just splendid, and it is...not. I will be glad to fill you in. You know, once I understand it, which will be never.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...maybe I'll pursue a differnt master's...ick! :) I'm glad you had an awesome vacation! :) I hope you'll post some pics on FB!

    ReplyDelete