Life

Sometimes life is crazy but it is balanced with some relaxation too.
Sometimes my boys cry and whine but they laugh and learn too.
Sometimes I feel like I am a one-person show...in the circus but I also feel supported and helped.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary +One Day

Yesterday, my hubby and I celebrated our seven year wedding anniversary with swim lessons and a lunch at Wendy's with the family...how romantic, right? Within the next few weeks we will be able to enjoy an evening out, so I am ok with it. Plus, we had a pretty low key day, which seems to be less and less with two busy little boys. So, it was just as well. Did I mention that my hubby spent the evening clearing out our office/playroom and filling in nail holes so that he can paint later this week? Seriously, a girl would not be in her right mind to complain about that! (Believe me, I would typically help with this kind of project, assuming that the boys would cooperate, but I donated blood in the afternoon and my arm was a bit sore...wink)

Anyway, happy anniversary! Thank you for all that you do for me and for our family! I am proud to call you my husband! I love you!

Below, you will see a few of my favorite moments that were captured by our camera over the past year. Unfortunately, we did not have digital cameras at the time of our wedding. In the summer of 2003, this idea was still a little new. Our photographer (who was amazing by the way!) did not have a digital option at the time (or was too expensive due to the new technology) and we opted for the traditional, but now old fashioned film. :) So, in light of that, I have decided to include what our lives together were like over the past year!







No comments:

Post a Comment