Life

Sometimes life is crazy but it is balanced with some relaxation too.
Sometimes my boys cry and whine but they laugh and learn too.
Sometimes I feel like I am a one-person show...in the circus but I also feel supported and helped.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good Morning!



Ever since I was first blessed to be a mommy, my absolute favorite time of the day is in the morning. The sweet smell of my little boys will eventually be gone OR I will no longer have the privilege of being able to cuddle them. I am not sure which one will come first, but, when it does, I will be looking forward to other special moments I will get to witness.

The satisfaction of needing a wet comb to fix my boys' hair in the morning is indescribable. Maybe it is because they sleep better than I and I can vicariously live through them? Or maybe it is the sign of one less whine or "no, Mommy!" or meltdown during the day thanks to their solid nights' rest?

Thankfully, I have a job that allows me every holiday with them and the summer months. But today, while the rest of my school building went on, Daddy and I stayed home to accompany our oldest to his preschool picnic.

Double bonus for me...I got to enjoy the morning! Check out the crazy hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment